All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn enthralling fantasy in the Harry Potter tradition. Time magazine A bewitching new thriller. The Wall Street Journal In modern-day England, witches live alongside humans: White witches, who are good; Black witches, who are evil; and sixteen-year-old Nathan, who is both. Nathan s father is the world s most powerful and cruel Black witch, and his mother is dead. He is hunted from all sides. Trapped in a cage, beaten and handcuffed, Nathan must escape before his seventeenth birthday, at which point he will receive three gifts from his father and come into his own as a witch or else he will die. But how can Nathan find his father when his every action is tracked, when there is one safe to trust t even family, t even the girl he loves? In the tradition of Patrick Ness and Markus Zusak, Half Bad is a gripping tale of alienation and the indomitable will to survive, a story that will grab hold of you and t let go until the very last page.
- Author BiographySally Green lives in north-west England. She has had various jobs and even a profession but in 2010 she discovered a love of writing and now just can t stop. She used to keep chickens, makes decent jam, doesn't mind ironing, loves to walk in Wales even when it's raining, and will probably never jog again. She really ought to drink less coffee. Half Bad is her first novel.
- Author(s)Sally Green
- Date of Publication13/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleHalf Bad Trilogy
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.