All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when a man statistically proven to be the happiest person on the planet reaches the point of optimum euphoria? Can love possibly flourish between a hypochondriac Eskimo and an agoraphobic fraudster as they sell their bodily fluids to medical science? When a middle-aged couple visit a bric-a-brac shop in the Cotswolds, what effect will a woollen Guatemalan peasant doll have on their miserable marriage? Why is the three-year-old son of a London widower speaking Lithuanian as his first language and where will the child's obsession with washing machines lead his distracted father? Discover the answers to all this and more in Half Man Half Misfit, a collection of amusing, poignant, quirky and distinctly unmoisturised short stories by Dave Kidd.
- Author BiographyDave Kidd was born in Essex in 1974. He has been a national newspaper sports writer since 1996 and is currently Chief Sports Writer at the Sunday Mirror and a columnist for the Daily Mirror. He is married with one daughter, one son and one stepdaughter. Half Man Half Misfit is his first published work of fiction.
- Author(s)Dave Kidd
- PublisherMT Ink
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMT Ink
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width203 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.86Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.52
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.