All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionThey are simple phrases. They sound Christian--like something you might find in the Bible. We've all heard these words. Maybe we've said them. They capture some element of truth, yet they miss the point in important ways. Join Adam Hamilton in this 5-week Bible study to search for the whole truth by comparing common Christian clichEs with the wisdom found in Scripture. The clichEs include:
- Everything happens for a reason.
- God helps those who help themselves.
- God won't give you more than you can handle.
- God said it, I believe it, that settles it.
- Love the sinner, hate the sin.
- Author(s)Adam Hamilton
- PublisherAbingdon Press
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleHalf Truths
- Place of PublicationNashville, Tennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbingdon Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.