All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHannah is thrilled at the idea of her newly-discovered half-sister coming to live with her family. She's always imagined a lovely sisterly world of the girly chats, swapping make-up and sharing secrets and clothes. Beautiful, glamorous Ellie seems to live up to all Hannah's expectations. But gradually she begins to realise that Ellie has a darker side - one that threatens to tear Hannah's world apart.
- Author BiographyKelly McKain is a fresh and vibrant voice in children's fiction, and as the author of series including Fairy House, Pony Camp Diaries, Mermaid Rock and Usborne's successful Totally Lucy, is totally in touch with the world of girls on the cusp of adolescence. Kelly has worked as a teacher and as a copywriter in advertising. She is now a full-time writer and lives in London with a fridge full of chocolate. Author location: London
- Author(s)Kelly McKain
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Age9+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.