Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $22.54Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionTina Chang's poems address the problems of family and heritage, initially inhabiting formally patterned stanzas that mimic the boundaries and bonds that are her subject, and then opening into free(-er) verse as the collection progresses and tries to break out of what has been imposed-both narratively and technically. These are passionate and accessible poems, simple in diction and declaration, elegant in image and syntax.
- Author BiographyTina Chang's poems have appeared in Ploughshares, Quarterly West, The Missouri Review, Indiana Review, Sonora Review, The Cream City Review, The Crab Orchard Review, among others. Her poems have been anthologized in Identity Lessons (1999) Poetry Nation (1998) and in Asian American Literature (2001) She has received awards from the Academy of American Poets, Poets and Writers, the Ludwig Vogelstein Foundation, the Van Lier Foundation, the Barbara Deming Memorial Fund and has held writing fellowships from Villa Montalvo, Fundacion Valparaiso, and The MacDowell Colony. She lives in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Tina Chang
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of New England
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.