All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionG. David Howard combines two passionate interests-humor and politics-in his first collection of personal essays that creatively examine current events in America and the actions of our government. Howard, a seasoned stand-up comedian, addresses a variety of controversial topics with both funny and frank tones intended to provoke laughter and thought about our leaders and the direction our country is headed. As he explores how groupless people have representation, why gasoline prices have doubled, and how socialists want to destroy freedom and increase taxes, Howard blends facts with his own spin on potential solutions. Included is a script from an imaginary and imaginative golf game between Barack Obama, John Boehner, Joe Biden and Chuck Schumer, as well as a montage of Howard's opinions on a wide range of subjects, such as climate change, driver distractions, and gun control. Half of America Is Nuts, and They Were Allowed to Vote shares one man's take on our world as he presents an unforgettable roller-coaster ride through America and its political system.
- Author(s)G David Howard
- Date of Publication26/07/2013
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.