Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt a city hospital the doctors have ticed a marked uptake in Alzheimer's patients. Is it just rmal ageing or an epidemic? Is it a coincidence or is Alzheimer's spreading like the common cold? The rewned New Yorker writer and Pulitzer Prize finalist Lore Segal creates a poignant and profoundly moving portrait of life today - where terrorist paraia and end-of-the-world hysteria mask deeper fears of mortality, and in which we find tenderness as well as sadness in family life and its complications.
- Author BiographyLORE SEGAL is the author of the novels Lucinella, Other People's Houses, Her First American and the story collection Shakespeare's Kitchen, a finalist for the Pulitzer Prize. She is the recipient of an American Academy and the Institutes of Arts and Letters award, a Guggenheim Fellowship, an O'Henry Award and the Harold U. Ribalow Prize. Her work has appeared in The New Yorker, The New York Times, Harper's Magazine, The New Republic and other publications. At eighty-five years old, Segal lives and writes in New York City.
- Author(s)Lore Segal
- PublisherMelville House Publishing
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBrooklyn
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMelville House Publishing
- Weight183 g
- Width140 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $28.83New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.83
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
- AU $17.03Trending at AU $19.94
- AU $79.86Trending at AU $82.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.