Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe United States of America finds itself in a political halftime show, and if something doesn't change soon, the second half could see a continuation of disorganized policies that stifle liberty. Author Dan S. Wible, an aerospace engineer, applies engineering principles to seek solutions to prevent the country's problems from escalating; his thought provoking application of common logic reveals how -free trade without balance of trade has resulted in a loss of manufacturing capability and undermined America's infrastructure; -the Federal Reserve has been completely irrational in its attempt to manipulate the world ecomy, creating an ecomy that is w fundamentally unstable; -a return to a limited federal government would enable the free market to once again flourish; -free-market capitalism--with the federal and state governments doing only what the people have authorized--is the best way to allow all people to excel. It's Halftime in America, and the United States is at risk of becoming a European-style socialist nation, which is the very style of government the country's patriots sought to extract themselves from more than two centuries ago. Wible offers insights to how and why this is happening--and what can be done to prevent it.
- Author(s)Dan S Wible
- Date of Publication21/09/2012
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight903 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.