All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSan Francisco is New York with a twist! Full of fun, whimsey and beauty and absolutely great food and sights, San Francisco has something for everyone in the family! Chinatown and Fisherman's wharf are must see places. and they are full of fun surprises for kids. From street performers, to street vendors, to a myriad of treats family style. this is a great locale for any vacation, or even for a weekend getaway! John D. Weigand and Penelope Dyan again combine their efforts to seek out and capture in photographs and words the haunts kids will love best, and remind the reader there is even more for them to see. As you cross the Golden Gate Bridge and tice it is painted orange and t gold, you open up your eyes and realize the title has thing to do with its color, but rather with the golden gate of adventure and fun San Francisco has to offer. If a picture is truly worth a thousand words, then this little travel book written (especially) for kids that looks great on your coffee table, says it all. So go ahead and climb halfway to the stars with John D. Weigand and Penelope Dyan as they introduce you and your kids to San Francisco, California!!
- Author(s)Penelope Dyan
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationJamul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight99 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Photographer(s)John D Weigand
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.