Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionParty-loving grad student Mercy O'Conr must decide if she will set down the cosmopolitans and follow in her family's footsteps by learning powerful magic-the only weapon that can check the diabolical warlocks of Dunwich, Massachusetts, and their scheme to summon monstrous beings that will annihilate all earthly life. Mercy must confront her own skepticism, as well as a college administration that is scornful of her efforts, along with indifferent family and friends who think the horrors of Dunwich are only folktales. Aided by a country & western-loving Zulu security guard, Mercy must dig deep to discover the confidence, then the skill, and finally the courage to battle her terrifying foes and stop the earth from being dragged into ather dimension.
- Author BiographyEmmy award-winning author JP Mac has earned his daily bread as a military policeman, a forklift driver, a burglar alarm monitor, a magazine editor, and a writer of marketing copy-as well as by producing and writing animated TV shows such as Animaniacs, Freakazoid, Pinky and the Brain, Dave the Barbarian, Kung Fu Panda, and The 7D. This is Mac's fourth book, and his first horror novel. Mac lives in the hills above Los Angeles with his wife. They enjoy thin crust pizza and watching the Carnival Channel.
- Author(s)Jp Mac
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.