Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.92Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionA quiet pub in Washington is the site of two murders. The police investigate and Federal Agents start a campaign of harassment and violent attacks. The pub owner, employees and friends fight back in this hilarious suspense thriller that reaches deep into the hidden politics of Washington.
- Author BiographyMark Mane is a novelist and columnist with a background in walking on the wild side. His knowledge of the intelligence community is clearly obvious on each page of his novels. Mark Mane writes with his tongue placed firmly in his cheek and this humor comes through frequently within his story telling. Every novel is an enjoyable experience from the title to the last page.
- Author(s)Mark Mane
- Date of Publication10/03/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.