Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionAmidst the deluge of relationship books and relationship experts, Paul Spampanato took a step out on a limb to provide a heartfelt, sometimes humorous, but very intuitive look at how and why our relationships often fail. He bases his theory that Communication Intelligence needs to drive our relationships because the way that we communicate is based largely on the value we place on any given relationship. In his book Halo Again: A Journey in Communication Intelligence, he developed this concept of Communication Intelligence by sharing the pitfalls of his own relationship, along with the lessons he learned both during, and following, his divorce. The book outlines the four main characteristics that must exist in your relationship for it to thrive: Nurturing, Sharing, Encouraging and Working together. Structured together as a compass, NSEW, these concepts are illustrated from a communication perspective both verbal and n-verbal.
- Author BiographyPaul V. Spampanato earned his Bachelors in Political Science with a Minor in Philosophy, and his Masters in Communication from the State University of New York (SUNY): College at Brockport. Prior to moving to Florida and beginning his teaching career, Paul worked for Eastman Kodak in Rochester, NY for ten years. For the last five years Paul has taught at Brevard Community College in Cocoa, Florida and for the last three years, has also taught at the University of Central Florida, Cocoa Campus as a visiting instructor. Paul currently resides in Cocoa, Florida and has two daughters and one son.
- Author(s)Paul V Spampanato
- Date of Publication04/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nina Walters,Paul V Spampanato
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.