All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaloman: A Memoir of Survival Against All Medical Odds tells the story of a man who wakes up in the hospital after eight days of being in a medically induced coma. He neither has memory of falling and breaking his neck r of the risky and life threatening neck surgery that followed. No stranger to medical adversity, his discovery of what's happened to him is the beginning of his struggle - against all medical odds - to insure that his life isn't shattered by this traumatic injury.
- Author BiographyAlan Goodfried has been a psychotherapist for 25 years. Prior to breaking his neck, he also worked in Solano County, California, as a program manager for a psychiatric intensive day treatment program for children and adolescents. When his doctor told him that he would never drive again, he retired from his county position and began a journey of self-discovery that included studying piano and writing this memoir. Today, Alan maintains a private psychotherapy practice in Walnut Creek, California and uses his life experiences and new perspective to help clients overcome their emotional and physical challenges to reach their goals. Alan lives with his wife Jaine in the San Francisco Bay Area and has two adult daughters who reside in Southern California.
- Author(s)Alan Goodfried
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.