All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping a rmative framework for evaluating n-state actors in the absence of formally binding obligations, this study is the first detailed human rights analysis of Hamas conduct and governance in the Gaza Strip.
- Author BiographyTariq Mukhimer is a Human Rights Officer for the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights.
- Author(s)Tariq Mukhimer
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/11/2012
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight364 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.