All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloping a rmative framework for evaluating n-state actors in the absence of formally binding obligations, this study is the first detailed human rights analysis of Hamas conduct and governance in the Gaza Strip.
- Author BiographyTariq Mukhimer is a Human Rights Officer for the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights.
- Author(s)T Mukhimer
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight222 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.