All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionA hilarious yet scary, hardcore yet charming collection of photographs from the acclaimed upstart photography magazine of the same name. Since the first issue of 30 photocopied pamphlets in 2002, Hamburger Eyes has become an elegant yet underground periodical combining the documentary approach of National Geographic with the hit-'em-hard sensibility of a late night tagger. This is visual anarchy - a n-stop, over-the-top collection of classic street photography.
- Author BiographyRay Potes has been making pictures for the past 20 years. At age 14, he made his first 'zine; today, Potes edits and publishes Hamburger Eyes magazine. Based in San Francisco, Potes is a publisher, producer, filmmaker, and, most of all, a photographer.
- Author(s)Ray Potes
- PublisherpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/02/2008
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintpowerHouse Books,U.S.
- Content Note1
- Weight905 g
- Width209 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.