All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is the collected and extended tes from the lectures on Hamiltonian dynamical systems and their applications that were given at the NATO Advanced Study Institute in Montreal in 2007. Many aspects of the modern theory of the subject were covered at this event, including low dimensional problems. Applications are also presented to several important areas of research, including problems in classical mechanics, continuum mechanics, and partial differential equations.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/01/2008
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series B (Closed)
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight774 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byWalter Craig
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.