All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hamptons are synymous with parties: Whether it's dinner on the dunes, post-horse show cocktails, or even family-style barbecues, from Memorial Day to early autumn, Long Island's East End is truly the playground of the rich and famous. With her new book, Hamptons Entertaining, Annie Falk invites us into the seaside communities' most beautiful estates. Seventeen lavishly photographed parties are featured, offering a wealth of inspiration for table settings and menus, along with entertaining tips that will serve for any occasion. More than 75 recipes--from a Watermelon Margarita and Cold Peach Soup to Lobster Salad on Buttery Crostini and North Carolina-Style Barbecue Chicken--highlight seasonal ingredients and local produce. A move from summer to fall serves up desserts like Pumpkin-Spiced Creme Brulee and Apple Crisp with Caramel Drizzle. Tastemakers include a glittering array of financial titans, media moguls, and even a former mayor of New York City.
- Author BiographyAnnie Falk learned to cook from the legendary chef Roger Verge at Le Moulin de Mougins in Provence. The author of Palm Beach Entertaining.
- Author(s)Annie Falk
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight1270 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Foreword byEric Ripert
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.