Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHamsters make delightful and engaging pets for both kids and adults - a point that pet expert Peter Fritzsche emphasizes as he discusses every aspect of hamster ownership and care. In addition to advice on feeding, housing, and health maintenance, this book shows hamsters at play, suggests cage accessories and toys to keep them active and alert, and discusses the breeding and care of newborn hamsters. My Pet books are formatted in a somewhat larger trim size than Barron's popular Pet Owner's Manuals and Pet Handbooks , and accordingly, they contain even more colour photos and more attractive checklists and sidebar features. Their text is authoritative and clearly written, accessible to older children as well as adults. Unusually attractive colour photos of pets and their owners appear on nearly every page, as well as on each book's handsome front-and-back cover flaps.
- Author(s)Peter Fritzsche
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/01/2008
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleMy Pet
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight431 g
- Width170 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.