All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on six recent projects, including House 2B, that recently won the prestigious Aga Khan Award for Architecture, this publication presents the architecture of rewned Turkish architect Han Tumertekin to the English-speaking world. The book examines in detail his ability to engage in some of the more difficult issues confronting architects throughout the world today, such as suburban tract development, landscape and environment, and the challenges of practicing in different countries throughout the world. The book includes an introductory essay by Hashim Sarkis, an article by Tumertekin on his design approach, and written and graphic explanations of Tumertekin's projects. It is the first of a new series of occasional mographs on contemporary designers in the Middle East and Muslim world.
- Author BiographyHashim Sarkis is Aga Khan Professor of Landscape Architecture and Urbanism in Muslim Societies at the Harvard University Graduate School of Design.
- Author(s)Hashim Sarkis
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication23/02/2007
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight226 g
- Width221 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $65.27
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.