All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKinKin is happy to play alone in the vast grey Castle he calls his home. The Queen will feed him twice a day and then will leave him alone to play. The King he hardly sees at all, unless he needs a new football. He has so many toys to choose and far too may rooms to use. His stuff is scattered everywhere but KinKin really does t care. This place is his and his alone and he is free to run and roam. There is one to interfere and KinKin is glad that he lives here. However, his days alone will be more as a stranger is kcking upon his door and things are about to change.
- Author(s)Elisa Rose Tomas
- Date of Publication16/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.