All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocussing specifically on reflexology of the hands, this book covers all the information needed for effective practice, increased understanding of theory, and skill development. Fully illustrated with photographs and diagrams, expert author Nicola Hall describes the positions and functions of the reflex areas in each hand, and covers the basics of body and hand anatomy. She introduces a wide range of techniques and explains how they relate to each reflex area, as well as exploring which reflex areas to target in order to treat common conditions and disorders. In addition to basic hand reflexology, other traditions are described, including Meridian therapy, Korean Hand Reflexology, Vertical Hand Reflexology, Synergetic Reflexology and Nail Reflexology, giving practitioners and students a complete overview of the modality.
- Author BiographyNicola Hall is Chair of the British Reflexology Association and has been Director of The Bayly School of Reflexology since 1980. She is one of the leading authorities on reflexology in the UK. She is the author of Principles of Reflexology: What it is, how it works, and what it can do for you, also published by JKP. Nicola lives in Worcestershire, UK.
- Author(s)Nicola Hall
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/03/2016
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Note125+ photographs and diagrams
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byMatthew Williams
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.