All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery morning, Handa, a young girl from the Luo tribe, feeds breakfast to Mondi, her grandma's black hen. This morning, however, Mondi is where to be seen. So Handa and her friend Akeyo set off on a hunt, coming upon two fluttery butterflies, three stripy mice, four little lizards, five beautiful sunbirds, and many more intriguing creatures. But where could Mondi be? Is that a faint cheeping they hear under the bush? Might Mondi have a surprise in store (or maybe even ten of them)? Lumius colors depict a lush natural setting in this gentle, repetitive story perfect for reading aloud.
- Author(s)Eileen Browne
- PublisherCandlewick Press,U.S.
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationCambrudge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width260 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.