All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.72Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $28.10Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $22.62Trending at AU $22.96
About this product
- DescriptionFashion stylist Emily Pointer is a natural blonde, a tall size 10, travels the world for work and gets 30 per cent discount at Prada. As far as she's concerned, life is perfect. So surely a night of wild sex with a hunky Australian photographer will be just ather fabulous experience to add to the package? Instead, Emily starts to discover that life can be messy - and the designer clothes in your closet can be squeezed out by the skeletons lurking there too. From the bestselling author of Pants on Fire comes the delicious tale of a woman who was kidding herself that ather Birkin bag was all she needed to achieve fulfilment.
- Author(s)Maggie Alderson
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintViking Australia
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.