Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical book provides guidance in identifying and evaluating American brilliant cut glass. It is organized by patterns and illustrated with 396 color and black and white photographs. Standard, Choice, Premium, and Rare quality pieces are identified throughout, and separate value ranges for each quality of every piece are provided. Tips for recognizing n-American cut glass are given and examples are shown. Separate indexes of pattern names and manufacturers provide quick references. This is the book you want at your fingertips when on the Internet and with you in the shops and auctions when you buy cut glass. It will help you find some good buys.
- Author BiographyBill and Louise Boggess have collected, photographed, and researched cut glass together throughout America for over fifty years. They have become the preeminent authorities in their field, and willingly share their vast knowledge in this concise and easy-to-use book.
- Author(s)Bill Boggess,Louise Boggess
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/2004
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note396 b/w photos
- Weight900 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.