All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by the Chair of the ASCE committee, H andbook for Blast Resistant Design of Buildings is a design-oriented companion to the new ASCE Blast Protection of Buildings standard. With contributions from twenty-seven experts, this text provides methods that satisfies the new standard and the existing ASCE, ACI, AISC codes. Exploring structural systems, materials performance, protection of spaces, life-safety systems, blast effects, blast resistant design, performance verification, and more, this handbook guides engineers and architects through the thought process necessary to detail structural systems for blast resistance.
- Author BiographyDONALD O. DUSENBERRY, PE, is Senior Principal of Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc., where he has worked since 1975. He is also the Committee Chair of the ASCE/SEI Blast Protection of Buildings Standard Committee and the ASCE/SEI Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures Standard Committee, and he serves on the Board of Governors of the ASCE Structural Engineering Institute. Serving as the principal investigator, Mr. Dusenberry studied the sinking of the Lacey V. Murrow Memorial Bridge near Seattle, the collapse of L'Ambiance Plaza in Bridgeport, and the 9/11 attack on New York City's World Trade Center.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/01/2010
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight890 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byDonald O. Dusenberry
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $5.79New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.