All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for diverse academic audience, this text serves as a handbook for professors, instructors, and advisors who oversee data collection by undergraduate students for the purpose of writing a research report. It provides background information concerning today's diverse undergraduate student population and the increasing emphasis placed on research in the college classroom and field settings, presents strategies for enhancing the research writing skills of undergraduate students, and examines specific research contexts. Adult educational theory is woven throughout the text, along with international perspectives.
- Author BiographyFaith Agostinone-Wilson is associate professor of education at Aurora University. She is the author of Dialectical Research Methods in the Classical Marxist Tradition and Marxism and Education beyond Identity: Sexuality and Schooling and has been published in several journals and edited books. A member of the Rouge Forum educational collective, Faith lives in Waukegan, Illinois. Her research interests include education policy, copyleft movement, sexuality, and counter-hegemonic research methodologies. Jeff Thomas works in Northwest Washington where he serves as a high school English teacher and as an instructor for the University of Washington. In 2011, he received his National Boards of Teaching Certification, and has since served with AP and College Board in test development and assessment. He has a BA from Aurora University, an MA from Fuller Theological Seminary, and has worked as a writer and editor for Random House.
- Author(s)Faith A. Wilson,Jeffrey L. Thomas
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/08/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight295 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.