Handbook for the Humanities Plus New MyArtsLab with Etext - Access Card Package by Robert DiYanni, Robert J. DiYanni, Janetta Rebold Benton (Mixed media product, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $184.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $194.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Broad Strokes of the Humanities Handbook for the Humanities provides a foundation of the most pertinent information needed to appreciate all that the Humanities has to offer. The text features advice to students on how to approach writing about this topic with confidence. Whether the handbook is used in conjunction with primary and secondary sources or as the core material in the classroom, it provides the essentials necessary for any student to comprehend the Humanities. Learning Goals Upon completion this book, readers should: * Have a greater understanding of the essentials of the Humanities * Write clearly and intelligently about the Humanities * Have a global perspective of different cultures * Gain a fuller understanding and appreciation of the arts * Recognize distinguished individuals in the field Note: MyArtsLab does t come automatically packaged with this text. to purchase MyArtsLab, please visit: www.myartslab.com or you can purchase a ValuePack of the text + MyArtsLab: Valuepack ISBN-10 : 0205949789 / ValuePack ISBN-13: 9780205949786
- Author BiographyJanetta Rebold Benton is the recipient of a Fulbright Senior Scholar Award, 2012-13, and will lecture in the graduate school of Art History, European University, St. Petersburg, Russia. She is Distinguished Professor of Art History at Pace University, Pleasantville, NY. Dr. Benton presents subscription lecture series at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY; Smithsonian Institution and National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC; Boston Museum of Fine Arts, and elsewhere in the U.S. and abroad. Dr. Benton holds degrees from Harvard, Brown, George Washington, and Cornell University. Robert DiYanni teaches courses in literature, writing, critical thinking, and interdisciplinary humanities at New York University, where has taught for the past decade. He has also taught previously for the City University of New York (Queens College), for Pace University, and as a Visiting Professor at Harvard University. Among his books are Arts and Culture: An Introduction to the Humanities (with Janetta Rebold Benton); Literature: Reading Fiction, Poetry, and Drama, 6th edition; Modern American Poets, 2nd edition; 100 Great Essays, 5th edition; Frames of Mind, and The Scribner Handbook for Writers, 5th edition. His The Pearson Guide to Critical and Creative Thinking is forthcoming from Prentice Hall in 2013.
- Author(s)Janetta Rebold Benton,Robert DiYanni,Robert J. DiYanni
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication02/01/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date10/04/2013
- Weight703 g
- Width165 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.