All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt has been nearly a decade since the first edition of the Handbook for the New Health Care Manager was published. During that time, dramatic changes have taken place in the health care industry and particularly in health care management. Written as a hands-on guide for both vice and seasoned managers, the Handbook for the New Health Care Manager, Second Edition offers a wealth of practical strategies, procedures, and methods that are designed to meet the myriad challenges of today's health care marketplace. This thoroughly revised and updated edition features new information on numerous topics.
- Author BiographyDONALD N. LOMBARDI is associate academic director of Seton Hall University and the principal partner of CHR/InterVista, a health care management consulting firm in Mt. Arlington, New Jersey.
- Author(s)Donald N. Lombardi
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/03/2001
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleThe Jossey-Bass/AHA press series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteindex
- Weight666 g
- Width151 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.