All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe messages contained in this handbook are intended to lift mankind from the entrapment of the victim consciousness that keeps the level of experience ensnared in fear and frustration. Humanity was intended to live, t in luxury, but in abundance. The information found between these covers will lead all that read and reread with an open mind to the discovery of the truth of who and what they truly are. The end of the search for these answers is provided at last in clarity and conciseness.
- PublisherBridger House Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication22/11/1999
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBridger House Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width180 mm
- Height105 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.