All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Handbook of Asset and Liability Management: From Models to Optimal Return Strategies , Alexandre Adam presents a comprehensive guide to Asset and Liability Management. Written from a quantitative perspective with ecomic explanations, this book will appeal to both mathematicians and n-mathematicians alike as it gives an operational view on the business. Well structured, this book includes essential information on Balance Sheet Items and Products Modeling, Tools for Asset and Liability Managers, as well as Optimal Returns Strategies. Explaining, in detail, all the written and unwritten rules of Asset Liability Management, using up-to-date models and the latest findings, the Handbook of Asset and Liability Management is an essential tool for Asset and Liability Managers both for the present day and the future.
- Author BiographyALEXANDRE ADAM is a French Asset and Liability Manager born in 1973 in Reims, France. He has a Statistician and Economist Post-graduate Diploma of Ecole Nationale de la Statistique et de l'Administration Economique, Malakoff, France. In 1993, he studied Engineering at Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau, the major French Grande Ecole , where he was awarded an Advanced Graduate Degree. Alexandre also has a Masters degree in Mathematics from University Paris-VI. Since 1997, he has worked for BNP Paribas, in the ALM and Treasury Department, initially in charge of the optional interest rate risks in the Balance Sheet before working as a Front Office market operator. Alexandre is now responsible for the Financial Models Team, where his team contributes to the ALM models and indicators such as Stress Tests, economic capital, behavioural models estimation, retail credit risk, implementation and calculation of the Banking Book Value at Risk and Equity Allocation in the Banking Book. Alexandre is an actuary of the French Institute of Actuaries and is a member of the scientific committee of AFGAP, the French Association of Asset and Liability Managers. Since 2005, Alexandre has also been a Master Degree lecturer at University Paris XIII. Alexandre has published many articles on ALM in specialised journals.
- Author(s)Alexandre Adam
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2007
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1135 g
- Width175 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.