All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDictionary of Vocabulary for Middle Eastern Dance Studies. 1. Basic movements used in dance. Terms used in all dance forms that belly dancers should be familiar with. Quotations from Kahlil Gibran that pertain to the dance and the culture of the Middle East.Bios and pictures of the movers and shakersin our dance form today.
- Author BiographyMorwenna was born in England and studied dance both there and in Montreal, Canada. Her background in classical dance is extensive. But as a young adult found her way into a belly dance class and has been there ever since. Arabic music and dance are her passion. Her husband Walid of 30 years is a Lebanese percussionist. Together they run the Art/Dance Academy in Southern CA after a 30 year stint in South Eastern MA and Rhodie Island. Their performing group Raks el Anwar is known internationally for its excellence in the cultural dances of Eastern Arabic countries.
- Author(s)Morwenna Assaf
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Elisabeth M Clark
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.