All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionBiometrics is a rapidly evolving field with applications ranging from accessing one's computer to gaining entry into a country. The deployment of large-scale biometric systems in both commercial and government applications has increased public awareness of this techlogy. Recent years have seen significant growth in biometric research resulting in the development of invative sensors, new algorithms, enhanced test methodologies and vel applications. This book addresses this void by inviting some of the prominent researchers in Biometrics to contribute chapters describing the fundamentals as well as the latest invations in their respective areas of expertise.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight860 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byAnil K. Jain,Arun A. Ross,Patrick Flynn
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.