Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an essential portable handbook on bioterrorism and disaster medicine. Its practical and comprehensive text features chapters pertinent to bioterrorism, infectious disease, microbiology, virology, public health, epidemiology, and disaster medicine. It will serve as a practical guide for situation-specific disasters; recognize what injuries or illnesses to expect; provide proactive guidelines to define specific diseases; and give a guide of appropriate personnel protective equipment during these large-scale emergencies. It is an essential companion to those either interested or currently working in any of the aforementioned fields.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/09/2006
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 28 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1940 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAndrew J. Pollard,John D. Cahill,Robert Antosia
- Contained items statementContains Spiral bound and CD-ROM
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.