All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionHandbook of Blood Gas/Acid-Base Interpretation, 2nd edition, simplifies concepts in blood gas/acid base interpretation and explains in an algorithmic fashion the physiological processes for managing respiratory and metabolic disorders. With this handbook, medical students, residents, nurses, and practitioners of respiratory and intensive care will find it possible to quickly grasp the principles underlying respiratory and acid-base physiology, and apply them. Uniquely set out in the form of flow-diagrams/algorithms charts, this handbook introduces concepts in a logically organized sequence and gradually builds upon them. The treatment of the subject in this format, describing processes in logical steps makes it easy for the reader to cover a difficult- and sometimes dreaded- subject rapidly.
- Author BiographyAshfaq Hasan, MD, is Professor of Pulmonary Medicine at Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, and a Consultant Pulmonologist at the Care Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
- Author(s)Ashfaq Hasan
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 359 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight629 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.