All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBreast MRI is longer the domain of specialised centres; it is w a mainstream diagstic technique, and an understanding of its applications is essential for any clinician involved with breast imaging. The Handbook of Breast MRI provides core kwledge and clinical guidelines for performing breast MRI in everyday practice. Introductory chapters on breast MRI basics, anatomy and pathology are followed by detailed chapters on the use of MRI in screening, staging, problem-solving and MRI-guided interventions, each containing diagstic algorithms, tables and lists for quick access to key diagstic information. Each chapter also contains a selection of self testing questions, and numerous Appendices concisely summarise tumour classification and current breast cancer treatment options. The Handbook of Breast MRI is an invaluable practical diagstic resource for radiologists, surgeons, oncologists and all clinicians involved in breast cancer management.
- Author BiographyJeremy Price is a radiologist at The Canberra Hospital and at BreastScreen ACT, Australia. He was born in the UK and trained at Guys' and St Thomas' Hospitals, London before completing his radiology training at The John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford. Following a spell as a Lecturer in Radiology at the Chinese University of Hong Kong, he then migrated to Australia. Working in both the public and private sectors, he gained wide experience in symptomatic breast imaging and in mammography screening and began his interest in breast MRI in the mid 1990s. Jeremy denies being an expert and says the book is written from the perspective of a 'journeyman radiologist' who has grappled with the evolving concepts of breast MRI since the first commercial breast coils became available.
- Author(s)Jeremy Price
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/11/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note240 b/w illus. 10 colour illus.
- Weight650 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.35New
- AU $7.78Used
- AU $21.21New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.03New
- AU $6.47Used
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $23.70New
- AU $11.12Used
- AU $19.95New
- AU $32.03New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $29.92
- AU $40.04Trending at AU $43.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.32
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $29.92
- AU $101.89Trending at AU $118.47
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.