All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of Bullying in Schools provides a comprehensive review and analysis of what is kwn about the worldwide bullying phemena. It is the first volume to systematically review and integrate what is kwn about how cultural and regional issues affect bullying behaviour and its prevention. Key features include the following: * Comprehensive - forty-one chapters bring together conceptual, methodological, and preventive findings from this loosely coupled field of study, thereby providing a long-needed centerpiece around which the field can continue to grow in an organized and interdisciplinary manner. * International Focus - approximately forty-percent of the chapters deal with bullying assessment, prevention, and intervention efforts outside the USA. * Chapter Structure - to provide continuity, chapter authors follow a common chapter structure: overview, conceptual foundations, specific issues or programs, and a review of current research and future research needs. * Implications for Practice - a critical component of each chapter is a summary table outlining practical applications of the foregoing research. * Expertise - the editors and contributors include leading researchers, teachers, and authors in the bullying field, most of whom are deeply connected to organizations studying bullying around the world.
- Author BiographyShane Jimerson is a Professor at the University of California, Santa Barbara. Susan Swearer is an Associate Professor at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln. Dorothy Espelage is a Professor at the University of Illinois.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication11/11/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note52 black & white tables, 42 black & white line drawings
- Weight1133 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byDorothy L. Espelage,Shane R. Jimerson,Susan M. Swearer
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.