All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe Handbook of Business Ethics is a substantially revised new edition of Ethics in the Ecomy , currently in its third printing. With new content and revised material, the contributors rally against the concept that ethics is only an instrument for improving business efficacy. They see ethics as fundamental to all levels of ecomic activity, from individual and organizational to societal and global. Globally, the ethicality of ecomic actions is often highly questionable and in many respects unacceptable. The ethical nature of the ecomy should be considerably improved, but there is an inherent paradox: if we want to develop the ethicality of our ecomic affairs only as a means of achieving higher efficiency, in the final analysis we will fail. We have the chance to improve the ethical quality of our ecomic activities only if our motivation is genuinely ethical, that is, only if we want to realize ethical conduct for its own sake.
- Author BiographyLaszlo Zsolnai is professor and director of the Business Ethics Center at the Corvinus University of Budapest. He is chairman of the Business Ethics Faculty Group of the CEMS - The Global Alliance in Management Education.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight420 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byLaszlo Zsolnai
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.