All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdolescent and child sexuality is studied by developmental psychologists from a research perspective, and is of interest to forensic psychologists dealing with abuse and custody issues as well as rape cases. In many cases it is of interest whether the child in question was sexually active, to understand the extent to which an underage mir might have voluntarily participated in sexual activity as opposed to having been coerced. Previously researchers interested in the applications of their research needed to look to separate books, and forensic specialists needed to look to development books to find the information they may have needed. This handbook provides both audiences with the related information they need. It encompasses rmative behavior and clinical disorders in one source. It applies the information on development and behavior to forensic issues. It provides treatment information on sexual disorders in children. It provides information on children and adolescents in one volume.
- Author BiographyDaniel Bromberg, Ph.D., ABPP, is the Director of Special Psychological Services, LLC. He is a licensed psychologist in New Jersey and New York State. He is board certified in Cognitive and Behavioral Psychology by the American Board of Professional Psychology. Dr. Bromberg's primary interest is in assessing and providing evidence-based treatment to individuals displaying sexual behavioral problems. He works with children displaying sexual behavioral problems, adolescent sex offenders, and adult offenders, some of whom are supervised by the Sex Offender Management Unit of the New Jersey State Parole Board. In addition, he provides a range of assessment and treatment services regarding child maltreatment. Before launching Special Psychological Services, LLC, Dr. Bromberg's employment experience included working as a psychologist in a juvenile secure care facility, working as a staff psychologist at a regional diagnostic and treatment center for child abuse and neglect, and working as a school psychologist with children and adolescents displaying severe behavioral problems. William O'Donohue, Ph.D., is a Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Nevada Reno. He has published over 70 books and 200 journal articles. He has directed a free treatment program for twenty years for children who have been sexually abused and adults who have been sexually assaulted.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1089 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byDaniel S. Bromberg,William T. O'Donohue
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.