All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver the last two decades, the number of persons over 65 has increased by 65 per cent. Handbook of Clinical Geropsychology focuses attention on how the contributions of clinical psychology address the problems faced by this ermous population. In the first part, chapters cover a historical perspective, clinical geropsychology and U.S. federal policy, psychodynamic issues, and other key topics. Part II details assessment and treatment for a wide range of disorders affecting the elderly. Part III considers such special issues as family caregiving, mirity issues, physical activity, and elder abuse and neglect.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/08/1998
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Springer Series in Adult Development and Aging
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2960 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited byMichel Hersen,Vincent van Hasselt
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.