All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow updated in its second edition, Handbook of Clinical Issues in Couple Therapy provides a comprehensive overview of emerging issues that impact couple therapy. Unlike other guides that concentrate more on theoretical approaches, this invaluable resource contains the latest research and perspectives that every clinician needs when dealing with the challenging issues often found in practice. Carefully referenced, it explores a range of issues that include intimate partner violence, posttraumatic stress disorder and its effect on couple relationships, divorce therapy, remarriage and cohabitation issues, cultural issues, and couple therapist training. This insightful edited volume is suitable for a wide spectrum of readers, including couple and family therapists, counselors, psychologists, social workers, pastoral counselors, educators, and graduate students.
- Author BiographyJoseph L. Wetchler, PhD, is a professor and Director of the Marriage and Family Therapy Program at Purdue University Calumet, Hammond, Indiana. He also is the author of numerous journal articles on family therapy supervision, family therapy for child and adolescent problems, couple therapy for substance abuse, and the self of the therapist. Dr. Wetchler has been a co-investigator on a large project funded by the National Institute on Drug Abuse to study couple therapy approaches for substance abusing women. He regularly consults to social service agencies and therapists in private practice, and maintains an active couple and family therapy practice in Northwest Indiana. Dr. Wetchler is a licensed marriage and family therapist in Indiana.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2011
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJoseph L. Wetchler
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.