All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook provides state-of-the-art overviews of the numerous subfields of cognitive linguistics written by leading international experts which will be useful for established researchers and vices alike. It is an interdisciplinary project with contributions from linguists, psycholinguists, and computer scientists which emphasizes the most recent developments in the field, in particular, the shift towards more empirically-based research.
- Author BiographyEwa Dabrowska, Northumbria University, Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK; Dagmar Divjak, University of Sheffield, UK.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- Series TitleHandbucher zur Sprach- Und kommunikationswissenschaft/Handbooks of Linguistics and Communication Science (HSK)
- Series Part/Volume Number39
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Weight1347 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byDagmar Divjak,Ewa Dabrowska
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.