All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook supplements hands-on training in interventional cardiology with a specific focus on percutaneous intervention in patients with extracranial carotid artery stesis. It carries reviews of landmark studies supporting carotid endarectomy and stenting and is a comprehensive guide to this exciting and burgeoning field.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication05/10/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Cardiology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note43 black & white tables, biography
- Weight824 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDavid S. Lee,Jacqueline Saw,Jose Exaire,Sanjay Yadav
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.