All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionConsultation-liaison psychiatry interfaces between psychiatry and the rest of medicine as well as psychology, social work, nursing, and other behavioral science disciplines. This is a practical, up-to-date handbook providing a biopsychosocial, integrative perspective and drawing of the expertise of two rewned psychiatrists in the field. The book offers five major sections addressing the fundamentals of the field as well as an assessment the current status of the field.
- Author BiographyHoyle Leigh, MD, is Professor Psychiatry at University of California, San Francisco. He is the author of a number of books on consultation-liaison psychiatry and behavioral sciences, including The Patient: Biological, Psychological, and Social Dimensions of medical Practice (Plenum/Kluwer, three editions). Previously, he was Professor of Psychiatry at Yale University where he established the Yale Behavioral Medicine Clinic that pioneered the field of behavioral medicine. Jon Streltzer, MD, is Professor of Psychiatry at University of Hawaii. He is renowned for his work in cultural psychiatry, psychonephrology, and chronic pain. He is a co-author of Culture and Psychopathology: Guidelines for Clinical Assessment and Culture and Psychotherapy: A Guide to Clinical Practice.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/03/2008
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight752 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byHoyle Leigh,Jon Streltzer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.