All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis completely revised and updated Fourth Edition of the Handbook of Counseling Psychology presents a cross-disciplinary survey of the entire field?combining a scholarly review of important areas of counseling psychology with current and insightful analyses of topics. The new edition equips you with a leading resource containing the latest information on the prevention and treatment of vocational, educational, and personal adjustment problems.
- Author BiographySteven D. Brown, PhD, is a professor of counseling psychology at Loyola University in Chicago. Robert W. Lent, PhD, is a professor in the Department of Counseling and Personnel Services at the University of Maryland, College Park. Both editors are Fellows of the Society of Counseling Psychology and editors of Career Development and Counseling: Putting Theory and Research to Work (Wiley). They developed, along with Gail Hackett, social cognitive career theory and have written widely on important topics in counseling and vocational psychology.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/04/2008
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1794 g
- Width222 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byRobert W. Lent,Steven D. Brown
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.