All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise handbook covers a diversity of subjects encompassing the broad spectrum of craniofacial surgery. As a quick reference guide intended for the less experienced craniofacial audience (i.e., the medical students, residents and fellows), fundamental concepts and techniques in craniomaxillofacial surgery are presented and explained for an improved comprehension of this complex topic. In addition, these highly-focused chapters are well aided by high-resolution illustrations, diagrams and tables that enable easy understanding of the basic principles of the more commonly performed operations.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2014
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Edited byChad Gordon,Earl Gage,James E. Zins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.