Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical handbook is the first resource written by practicing pediatric anesthesiologists that provides the reader with a bedside reference for managing critical incidents and for effectively mastering the key topics within pediatric anesthesiology. The first main section of the book addresses critical incidents related to the anesthetic management of pediatric patients. Listed in alphabetical order to allow rapid retrieval by the reader, each Critical Incident follows a concise, standardized format, covering presentation, risk factors, differential diagsis, pathophysiology, management, and prevention. The second section consists of nearly 100 Essential Topics. Bullet points, key phrases and tables provide a focused and efficient review format. Written and edited by experts from top children's hospitals, this is an essential resource for residents and fellows seeking to master the key topics, as well as a valuable quick-reference handbook for more experienced anesthesiologists caring for pediatric patients.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Young is Associate Professor of Anesthesiology and Pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine, and Pediatric Anesthesiologist, Texas Children's Hospital, Houston, TX, USA. Olutoyin A. Olutoye is ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR of ANESTHESIOLOGY and PEDIATRICS, TEXAS CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL, BAYLOR COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, HOUSTON, TX, USA.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 tables
- Weight910 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byDavid Anderson Young,Olutoyin A. Olutoye
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.