All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHandbook of Database Security: Applications and Trends provides an up-to-date overview of data security models, techniques, and architectures in a variety of data management applications and settings. In addition to providing an overview of data security in different application settings, this book includes an outline for future research directions within the field. The book is designed for industry practitioners and researchers, and is also suitable for advanced-level students in computer science.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2007
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1046 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byMichael Gertz,Sushil Jajodia
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.