All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionA ONE-OF-A-KIND GUIDE TO THE BEST PRACTICES IN DECISION ANALYSIS Decision analysis provides powerful tools for addressing complex decisions that involve uncertainty and multiple objectives, yet most training materials on the subject overlook the soft skills that are essential for success in the field. This unique resource fills this gap in the decision analysis literature and features both soft personal/interpersonal skills and the hard technical skills involving mathematics and modeling. Readers will learn how to identify and overcome the numerous challenges of decision making, choose the appropriate decision process, lead and manage teams, and create value for their organization. Performing modeling analysis, assessing risk, and implementing decisions are also addressed throughout. Additional features include: * Key insights gleaned from decision analysis applications and behavioral decision analysis research * Integrated coverage of the techniques of single- and multiple-objective decision analysis * Multiple qualitative and quantitative techniques presented for each key decision analysis task * Three substantive real-world case studies illustrating diverse strategies for dealing with the challenges of decision making * Extensive references for mathematical proofs and advanced topics The Handbook of Decision Analysis is an essential reference for academics and practitioners in various fields including business, operations research, engineering, and science. The book also serves as a supplement for courses at the upper-undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Author BiographyGREGORY S. PARNELL, PhD, is Professor of Systems Engine-ering at the United States Military Academy at West Point and Executive Principal Analyst with Innovative Decisions, Inc. TERRY A. BRESNICK, MBA, is Cofounder of Innovative Decisions, Inc. and President of Innovative Decision Analysis, Inc. STEVEN N. TANI, PhD, is Partner and Fellow of Strategic Decisions Group. ERIC R. JOHNSON, PhD, is Associate Director at Bristol-Myers Squibb.
- Author(s)Eric R. Johnson,Gregory S. Parnell,Steven N. Tani,Terry Bresnick
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleWiley Handbooks in Operations Research and Management Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight764 g
- Width160 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.