Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionSince the publication of the acclaimed second edition of Handbook of Diagsis and Treatment of DSM-IV-TR Personality Disorders, much has changed in how the personality disorders are understood and treated. However, like its previous editions, this new edition is a hands-on manual of the most current and effective, evidence-based assessment and treatment interventions for these challenging disorders. The beginning chapters describes several cutting-edge trends in the diagsis, case conceptualization, and treatment of them. Then, specific chapters focus on evidence-based diagsis and treatment interventions for each of the 10 DSM-5 personality disorders. Emphasized are the most recent developments from Cognitive Behavior Therapies, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Cognitive Behavior Analysis System of Psychotherapy, Pattern-Focused Psychotherapy, Mindfulness, Schema Therapy, Transference Focused Psychotherapy, and Mentalization-Based Treatment. As in previous editions, extensive case material is used to illustrate key points of diagsis and treatment.
- Author BiographyLen Sperry, MD, PhD, is a professor of mental health counseling and director of clinical training at Florida Atlantic University, and clinical professor of psychiatry at the Medical College of Wisconsin. For more than three decades he has treated and taught courses and workshops on the personality disorders. Among his 1000+ professional publications are several articles, book chapters, and books on these disorders, including the recently published Cognitive Behavior Therapy of DSM-5 Personality Disorders.
- Author(s)Len Sperry
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2016
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note28 black & white tables
- Weight740 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.